Masai technical is a government Institution and you will enjoy exploring all the institute has to offer: quality programs, excellent department, and a focus on effective teaching, hands-on learning and former robotic champion.
With our focus on student success, Masai Technical Training Institute’s mission is to excel in producing competent manpower in technical and business fields for self-sustainability and responsible citizenship. In support of this mission, we are committed to:
- Fostering and sustaining a productive institutional culture of quality training leading to the continuous improvement of academic and administrative programs in order to promote student development;
- Developing an organizational culture that values and encourages intellectual curiosity, a sense of belonging and shared purpose among faculty, students and staff, and the pursuit of excellence in all endeavors
- Achieving recognition as an effective, innovative, technology-focused educational and research institution;
- Continually improving the quality of institute life for all members of the Masai Technical Training Institute community;
Masai technical Training Institute is a government institution that boasts of her exemplary performance in Information Communication Technology, business and engineering courses.
We are located at Kajiado County, Kajiado town, in between the county headquarters and Kajiado town. It is about 85 kilometers from Nairobi. In order to come to Masai TTI; From Nairobi
- Board a Matatu number 134 (Naekana Sacco) at former Jack and Jill - juction of Tom Mboya Road and River Road and next to OILIBYA petrol station.
- This Matatu must bedestined to Kajiado Town not Namanga
- Alight at Kajiado Town and board a motorbike to Masai TTI or let them drop you at Masai Technical Training Institute's gate.
- How to Reach Us
To the Principal
Masai Technical Training Institue
P.O Box 125 - 01100
Click this form for more details